In Ibiza you will not find a property that would be similar to this; Primarily to the sea with panoramic views and a private access to the sea, this unique luxury villa is located in the Cala San Vicente. The complete 8 hectare large property is secluded and offers total privacy and serenity for a perfect holiday in Ibiza.
The property consists of four separate buildings. The main house with 11 bedrooms spread over four floors, two guest houses with a total of 7 bedrooms and a staff house. Wonderful paths and gardens connect the guest houses with the main house. There are numerous terraces with chill-out areas and an outdoor kitchen with outdoor dining. A small playground provides entertainment for the very young. The Large pool area with fantastic views and the infinity pool that connects visually with the sea provides ample space for all guests. This luxury villa also includes a tennis court, an old tower, which can be reached via a path along the coast and a mooring for a 14 meter yacht.
- 2 Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms one floor below the pool area
- Small living room, Kitchen and 4 bedrooms on the floor next to the pool area
- Main entrance and spacious main living room with dining area one floor above the pool area
- Master bedroom on the first floor: consists of two double beds and two bathrooms and dressing rooms. The room can be transformed by a wall into two bedrooms
- The top floor consists of a further small living room and 3 bedrooms
There are two guest houses. One of them has 4 bedrooms and the second 3 bedrooms and a kitchen.
- Fully fenced property with electric gate
- Large infinity pool
- Sun beds for 20 persons
- Covered chill-out area by the pool
- Outdoor kitchen/BBQ area with a covered dining area for 32 persons
- Numerous chill out areas
- Tennis court
- Private access to the sea
- Mooring for a yacht
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Alarm system
- Daily maid service (monday – saturday)
This wonderful luxury villa is located in the north of the island in the Cala San Vicente, a gorgeous bay with fantastic views of the open sea. Cala San Vicente offers a curve of golden sand with clear and azure waters, backed by a promenade with plenty of bars and restaurants. It's safe, beautiful and in this case wonderfully wide, so even when busy in high season there's usually space to be found. Not far away is the picturesque hippy village of San Carlos with the popular Bar Anita and the world famous hippy market Las Dalias. The town of Santa Eulalia can be reached in just 15 minutes by car, here you can find everything for your daily needs and also a variety of restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets.