This unique complex with breathtaking views is without equal. It has been lovingly furnished with original details and offers privacy and tranquility. Its 7 bedrooms are distributed over 3 independent dwellings in typical Ibiza style. All of the buildings have their own private pool and kitchen. The three houses are connected by a beautifully landscaped garden with various chill out areas, fountains, sculptures and Mediterranean plants. Facing to the south-west, the entire property enjoys long sunny days and offers incredible sea views. It is the ideal place to spend your holidays with family and friends on the island of Ibiza.
The main house in Ibiza style consists 4 bedrooms spread out over 3 floors, a fully equipped kitchen with dining table and a living room with fireplace. On the front porch of the house is the inviting infinity-pool with a sun terrace, all with fantastic panoramic views of the sea. Situated next to the swimming pool is a covered chill out area which invites to long days of fun and relaxation. The spacious fully equipped kitchen has a dining area with a table for 8 people and direct access to the covered pool terrace, which offers a superb outdoor dining area with a gas BBQ and a table for 10 persons. The cozy living room is adjacent to the kitchen, it offers two sofas next to the fireplace.
The Master-Suite is situated on the upper floor. It has an open bathroom, and a private terrace with an inviting chill out bed with breathtaking views of the sea. Another bedroom is located on the ground floor next to the kitchen, it has its own entrance and serves therefore perfectly for guests or staff. Two more bedrooms are located on the lower floor.
- Master-Suite 1: up one floor, double bed (1,80 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with freestanding bathtub and shower, safe, Sat-TV, air conditioning, private terrace with sea views
- Bedroom 2: ground floor, double bed (1,50 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with shower, safe, Sat-TV, air conditioning, own entrance, views to the garden
- Bedroom 3: down one floor, double bed (1,50 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with shower, safe, Sat-TV, air conditioning, own entrance and private terrace with sea views
- Bedroom 4: down one floor, double bed (1,50 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with shower, safe, Sat-TV, air conditioning, own entrance and private terrace with sea views
The second house on the property is an old mill which has been converted to a residential house. This rustic house has a living room with fireplace, a fully equipped open kitchen, one bedroom on the ground floor and a second bedroom on the upper floor. The irregularly shaped, private stone-pool with a Balinese pavilion is located behind the house and features a small waterfall, ideal for private hours in the midst of nature. Not far from the house there is a covered dining area with a table for 6 persons. Below you will find a Jacuzzi for 2 people, which is carved out of stone and an outdoor shower.
- Bedroom 5: ground floor, double bed (1,50 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with shower, safe, Sat-TV, air conditioning, views to the countryside
- Bedroom 6: up one floor, double bed (1,50 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with shower, safe, Sat-TV, air conditioning, private terrace, views to the countryside and the sea
The third building on this property is a beautiful Balinese house. On the lower floor there is a bedroom with a very special, unique en-suite bathroom with an open air shower. Even from the bed you can look down to the sea. From the bedroom you have direct access to the private sun terrace with a small stone pool and an outdoor shower. A spiral staircase leads to the semi-open upper floor with a chill out area, a kitchenette and a guest toilet. From here one can enjoy incredible views over the landscape and the sea. A door leads to the upper garden.
- Bedroom 7: double bed (1,50 x 1,90 m), bathroom en suite with open air shower, air conditioning, terrace with private pool and outdoor shower, views of the landscape to the sea
- 30.000 m² fully fenced property with electric gate
- Infinity-pool at the main house
- Irregular-shaped natural stone pool at the mill
- Small stone pool at the Balinese-House
- Various chill out terraces with sun loungers and sun beds
- Exterior kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- 2 fireplaces
- 3 fully equipped kitchens
- Wifi Internet connection
- Smart TV with DVD-player
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Alarm system
- Private parking
- Tourist license (application) nr. 201006670
This exceptional villa is located in a wonderful and quiet area in the south of Ibiza, within walking distance from the exclusive beach-cove of Es Torrent, which boasts one of the finest fresh fish restaurants on the island. No farther than 10 minutes away is Cala Jondal with two of the most popular beach bars in Ibiza; The Blue Marlin and Yamanja where great music and superb food are combined in trend setting style. Other great beaches like Las Salinas, Es Cavallet and Cala Bassa Beach Club are 25 minutes by car. Ibiza town with its great nightlife, elegant restaurants, trendy boutiques and colouful cafés is 20 minutes away, as is the airport. The picturesque village of Sant Josep is a short drive away, where there are an assortment of shops and markets to cover the daily needs, in addition to many restaurants, bars and boutiques.