This property is located on the west coast, in San Agustín, in the heart of a 200.000 m² plot of land, close to Cala Bassa and Cala Conta. It boasts 6 bedrooms and is east oriented towards a valley covered in almond trees that gently slopes down to the sea to the Bay of Portmany and the impressive Cap Nonó. The house is a former farmhouse, completely refurbished following old construction guidelines but at the same time with lots of light and completely open to the countryside.
Spacious central living room with stairs to the main bedroom, access to the kitchen, garden, pool and the other bedrooms. Fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom 1: first floor, double bed (2,00 x 2,00 m), bathroom en suite, TV, safe, sea view
- Bedroom 2: ground floor, single bed (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- Bedroom 3: ground floor, 2 single beds (2 x 0,80 x 1,90 m), TV
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds (2 x 0,80 x 1,90 m), private entrance
- Bedroom 5: 2 single beds (2 x 0,80 x 1,90 m), private entrance
- Bedroom 6: 2 single beds (2 x 0,80 x 1,90 m), private entrance
- Pool 12.5 x 4 m with children area
- Sunbeds for 13 persons
- 2 dining tables for 6 persons each
- Air conditioning
- Tourist license nr. ET-0289-E
This fantastic villa is situated very near to the famous beaches of Cala Conta and Cala Bassa, known for their turquoise, crystal clear waters, their restaurants and unforgettable sunsets. The property is well situated and in easy access to San José and San Antonio with its various water sport facilities which are only a 15min drive away.