This impressive minimalistic manor is located on top of “Vall de Morna” , a quiet and unspoilt green valley in the surroundings of Santa Eularia and San Carlos. The villa is set in 26 hectares of forest and country with probably the best views of that side of the island. It offers these amazing views over the North East of Ibiza to the sea and Formentera in the distance. The property displays a luxury house of 500m² with 7 double bedrooms plus 1 bedroom in a cozy cottage remodelled on top of the mountain behind the house. A perfect blend of rural surroundings, modern design and comfort in a unique elevated position. Its location is excellent for those seeking tranquility and the sensation of enjoying a private part of Ibiza, feeling so close to nature without forgetting top luxury.
In the 750m² terraces outside the house we find several chill out, barbecue and sun lounging areas around its long infinity pool and its Bali inspired fish pond. A beautiful selection of local trees surrounds the house and give a very authentic feeling of closeness to nature. You can enjoy in there the stuning views while relaxing to the breeze of the Ibizan summer from your privileged watchtower. A very special luxury place in a unique natural setting.
- 7 spacious double bedrooms with en suite bathroom, access to terrace or internal patios with pool/ponds
- Large TV lounge – living area with open access to the main terraces through its huge sliding glass doors
- Full modern open kitchen
- 30 m infinity pool with sun loungers and large sun umbrellas facing the impressive views
- Several lounge and chill out areas to relax and enjoy the stunning panorama
- Bar and barbecue corner with dinning area around the Balinese pond
- Mediterranean gardens with local plants and fruit trees
- Cottage house with an extra bedroom in quiet surroundings on top of the mountain
- House completely air conditioned
- Satellite TV and sound system
- Internet (wifi) all around the house
- High quality decoration and finishings
- All bedrooms en suite
- Safeboxes available for guests
- Alarm system and security cameras connected to fast response security office
- Parking space for several cars
- High location with stunning sunset views
- Quiet and safe area
- Housekeeping provided by in house staff (1 people x 8 hours, Monday to Saturday)
- Daily maintenance, gardening and pool service
The villa is located on top of the valley of Morna, close to the reknown Atzaro Agroturismo, very close to the villages of San Carlos, San Juan and San Lorenzo. We can say it is excellently placed by the heart of the genuine Ibizan's north of the island. From here it will take us less than 15 minutes to get to the second capital of the island, Santa Eularia, with all its services and its large marina.
The airport and Ibiza town are just 30 minutes aways while most beaches and attractions from the North are at easy reach through the best preserved lands of the island.