This Ibizan style house is located in the natural park of Cala D’hort above the famous rock of Es vedra, on the west side of the island. Not even 5 minutes away from the beach of Cala d’Hort and its excellent seafood restaurants. In a 7 minutes drive you easily reach the family friendly beaches of Cala Carbo and Cala Vadella, full of restaurants, servicies and activities for all ages. The villa is in a very quiet and isolated area with unique sea and sunset views over miles of Mediterranean intense blue waters.
The villa is decorated in modern and comfortable style, with a very personal touch from its owner, combined with the refurbished remains of the original traditional Ibizan villa. It breathes an informal and relaxing atmosphere that invite guests to enjoy its large terraces and its long hours of sun.
The villa offers 4 double rooms in the main house and a guest suite with separate entrance. Outside we find a nice rounded pool and a large dinning and chill out area, all facing the stunning views. The access to the villa is gated, as the whole property is fenced for extra security and peace of mind.
- 4 double bedrooms + 3 bathrooms
- Large living area wth large windows facing the sea views, satellite TV + sound system
- Dinning room with table for 8 people
- Fully equipped kitchen connected to the dinning area
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate entrance offering privacy and tranquility
- Rounded swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Covered dinning area with large table and views
- Covered sunset chill-out / lounge terrace
- Parking space for several cars (some covered)
- Air conditioning in every bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Welcome pack with basic breakfast products and drinks
- Towels and linen supplied
- Check in & out cleaning + 1 weekly housekeeping service provided
- Pool and garden maintenance included
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Baby equipment available (cot and high chair)
- Gated access
- Tourist license nr. ETV 0983-E
This villa is located in the hills of the natural park of Cala d'Hort, at the southwest tip of the island. Form here it will take us just a few minutes to some of the best ebaches in the area like Cala d'Hort, Cala Carbó, Cala Vedella or Cala Tarida. The small village of Es Cubells is on the way to Ibiza town and the airport (both at a pleasant 20-25 drive from the villa). The village of Sant Josep, with all its services, and shops, is also very close to the house, at just 10-15 minutes by car.