This Ibizan finca restored with lots of charm lies at the heart of the island surrounded by its natural peace and beauty. It is an old ibizencan finca (traditional farm house) restored with love and care over the last few years, incorporating the latest technologies and infrastructure without sacrificing any of it’s traditional and rural magic. Sitting in the midst of aromatic herb gardens and fruit trees and overlooking the spectacular ibizan farm lands, the finca can offer guests a unique countryside vista and direct access to the gentle rural ambience of the north coast of the island.
The main house has a total of 5 double bedrooms, 4 of which have an en-suite bathroom and one is a family room consisting of 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. There is a large living room area complete with open fire place with ample space for reading, playing games watching TV or just laying back and listening to music. Next to the large modern kitchen is a beautiful dining area with large windows opening to the garden and see view and an open fire place. In the upstairs floor we find 3 separate double bedrooms sharing a living room and a large terrace. It works perfectly as separate family area. The entire house is decorated with beautiful large prints of selected works from danish photographer Morten Keller & Australian Aboriginal native artists. The works are also available for sale.
- Bedroom 1: main floor, double bed, bathroom en suite, air conditioning, access to the main living areas
- Bedroom 2: main floor, double bed, bathroom en suite, air conditioning, access to the main living areas
- Bedroom 3: first floor, double bed, bathroom en suite, safe, air conditioning, access to the upstairs living and its large terrace
- Bedroom 4: first floor, double bed, bathroom shared with bedroom 5, air conditioning, access to the upstairs living and its large terrace
- Bedroom 5: first floor, double bed, bathroom shared with bedroom 4, air conditioning, access to the upstairs living and its large terrace
- Living area and TV room by main floors entrance
- Dining room with large table for up to 12 people, access to the the kitchen, the main living and the pool area
- Large modern kitchen with full equipment for a large group
- Large outside dinning below the porch with bbq and service area
- Complete bathroom with bathtub by the outside dining area (to service the pool)
Independent 2 bedroom house of 80 m², complete with it’s own kitchen, living room and terrace outside in the midst of the gardens, available to be included in short term rentals.
- Bedroom 6: main floor, double bed, bathroom en suite, air conditioning, access to the kitchen and living area
- Bedroom 7: main floor, double bed, bathroom en suite, air conditioning, access to the kitchen and living area
- Open kitchen with small living giving access to the porched terrace
The grounds include a lovely lawn with a quiet and intimate pool, surrounded by herb gardens full of aromatic plants and bushes, a outdoor dining area and barbecue and lots of small shaded relaxation spots with armchairs and hammocks.
The house is located in the north east of Ibiza, close to the idyllic village of San Carlos and within a few minutes drive of spectacular beaches such as Cala Nova, Cala Llenya, Aguas Blancas and Cala StVicente. It is a 30 minute drive to Ibiza’s international airport and a 20-25 minutes drive to Ibiza town or any of the large clubs so you can still enjoy the famous Ibiza night life while staying here.