We find this spacious holiday home in the outskirts of the village of Sant Josep, in the southeast of the island. The property offers a local architectural mixture of styles and decoration that fits perfectly the idillic location. The main house faces a large green valley towards the sunset, ensuring tranquillity and privacy. It is surrounded by perfectly maintained Mediterranean gardens and lawns, leading to a rustic pool that also dominates the privileged valley views.
Inside the house, we find 4 spacious double bedrooms, easy adapted as double or twin beds, all with their complete bathroom en-suite and dressing room. The huge living leads to the covered terrace where we find a large round dinning table for all guests. A completely equipped kitchen and a covered summer dinning and barbecue area are also prepared for guests to enjoy summer dinners in the gardens.
- 4 double bedrooms with complete en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Large living room with dinning table for 6-8 guests, TV and library areas
- Complete kitchen equipped with all necessary appliances and kitchenware
- Covered terrace with round table for 7-8 guests and chill-out area
- Covered dinning and BBQ area
- Private swimming pool with 8 sunbeds
- Large lawn areas and Mediterranean gardens
- Parking space for 4-5 cars
- Air conditioning in every bedroom and in the living room
- Complete kitchen with toaster, juicer, coffe machine, etc
- Spacious bedrooms all en-suite
- TV and sound system
- Wi-fi internet
- Several dinning areas inside and outside for guests convenience
- Large plot with perfectly maintanined gardens
- Washing machine + tumble dryer
- Alarm system
- Rental license request nr. 13777
The village of Sant Josep is the capital of the island's south. From the village, with all its services, restaurants and attractions we can easily reach some of Ibiza's best beaches and coves. Its extensive coast if sorted with numerous options for relax and leisure, day and night.
From Sant Josep village it will take us 15 minutes to the airport and 20 minutes to Ibiza town and its port. Sant Antoni is also very close, with large supermarkets and easy access to the highway leading to the island centre and the unspoilt farmlands of the north.