We find this genuine Ibizan property in the surroundings of Santa Gertrudis, one of the best preserved areas in the centre of the island. Located on a small neighbourhood on top of a hill it dominates the valley at its feet, with stunning views to the extense pine tree forests, the farmlands that surround the villa and the sea in the distance. The house has been completely renovated in 2018 giving it the fresh modern summer vibe that visitors from around the World appreciate and enjoy in Ibiza.
The house offers 4 double bedrooms, all with bathroom ensuite and king/queen size beds. All living areas face the privileged views, including its several terraces, large dinning tables and chill-out corners to maximize its peaceful atmosphere. We have here the perfect refugee for families and groups of friends who appreciate the magic of Ibiza’s north but being close enough to the most alive attractions and leisure options the island offers.
- Large living room with fireplace, satellite TV, soundsystem enjoying the valley views
- Open dinning room with table for up to 8 guests
- Completely renewed kitchen fully equipped with access to its own breakfst table by the terrace
- Guests’ toilett
- 3 double bedroooms with ensuite bathroom (shower) on the ground floor
- Master bedroom on the first floor with complete bathroom (shower and bathtub), satellite TV and espectacular views
- 15m x 7m swimming pool with 10 sun loungers facing the valley views
- Covered chill-out/ living area
- BBQ and outside kitchen area with dinning table for up to 10 guests
- Fenced and protected gardens ensuring total privacy and tranquility
- Air conditioning in all living areas
- Satellite TV
- Wi-fi internet
- Alarm system
- Central heating system
- Safe boxes in each floor
- Private gardens and pool
- Rental License request nr. 2017002841
Santa Gertrudis is one of the preferred villages in Ibiza among locals and visitors, offering a lively atmosphere all year round. Its beautiful centre is full of restaurants, bars and local shops with large parks for kids and families to walk and enjoy the summer breeze at sunset and night.
From Santa Gertrudis it will take us less than 15 minutes to get to Ibiza town and its port. The airport will take us just a 5 minutes longer drive. Its central location offers easy access to all the beaches, restaurants and attractions in the north, centre and east fo the island. Getting to Santa Eularia, San Rafael, San Carlos, San Lorenzo, San Juan or San Miguel will take us just a short pleasant drive from our summer house.