We find this exclusive Ibizan style villa in San Lorenzo, one of the best preserved rual areas of our island. The house finished a complete renovation on June 2017. Its owners, a local couple, have centered all their efforts to offer a perfect example of ibicenco style and shapes. They’ve created a charming mixture of modern boho deco and traditional architecture in a typical and quiet rural environement.
In the villa we find 7 spacious bedrooms divided in two floors at the main building and the pool annex, all of them enjoying views to the red and green farlands surrounding the property. And indoor and outdoor kitchen with their corresponding dinning areas are available for guests gatherings and holidays in this superb house all year round. A pool area facing the unspoilt countryside, fully equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas and a complete bathroom complete the leisure offer of the property. A perfect choice for large groups and families willing to enjoy genuine Ibiza living at its best.
- Spacious dinning area with table for up to 12 guests
- Fully equipped modern open kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms en-suite
- Laundry room
- Living room area with fireplace and large satellite TV
- Direct access to porch with chill-out area and sofas
- Spacious living area opening to the main terrace/chill-out
- Master bedroom with bathroom en-suite, shower, bathtub, dressing area and private terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower) and private terrace
- Complete kitchen with coal/wood barbecue and 2 different dining tables
- Complete bathroom with shower for pool users
- 3 double bedrooms en-suite (shower)
- 10x 6 m salted water infinity pool with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Several chill-out terraces and dinning areas
- Private fenced estate with fruit trees and local vegetation
- A/C in every room
- Internet wi-fi all around the villa
- Satellite Tv in the living rooms and in every bedroom
- Alarm system
- Gated access
- 2 safeboxes
- 2 kitchens, indoors and outdoors with large bbq
- Modern and stylish decoration (from La Maison Blanche – Ibiza)
- Quiet area, short walking distance to the centre of San Lorenzo village
- 4 hours daily housekeeping included, from Monday to Saturday
- Tourist license (application) nr. 2016031336
This charming brand new rural property is located at walking distance of San lorenzo village centre where we find very famous restaurants such as Balafia or la Paloma. A short drive will take us to the road from Ibiza town to Sant Joan village, where we cna also find many good restaurants and bars.
From the house it will take us a little more than 15 minutes to get to town and 25 to the airport. The villages of Sant Joan, with its charming services and its genuine hippy market on Sundays is alos a short drive away. Santa Eularia is reachable after another short drive through the beautiful and unspoilt lands of Ibiza's centre and north.