We find this excellent rental villa in Cala Salada, one of the most celebrated beaches in Ibiza. Located in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by unspoiled nature, the property boasts comfort and peace in its fresh and charming interiors. Its many terraces and chill-out areas, all overlooking the stunning west coast of the island, offer hypnotizing views of the turquoise waters and the green pine tree forest that cover the hills around the cove.
The living areas of the house are displayed on several levels, giving each area its specific function and ensuring privacy to all guests. It is a property perfectly featured for large groups and families looking for the perfect gathering place while enjoying top equipment, service and amenities.
- Large living room with a satellite TV and stereo sound system
- Dining area open on the living room with a large terrace facing the sea
- Fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge
- Guest toilet
- Laundry room
- Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 2 with 1 bed size 180cm and en-suite bathroom with a shower and direct access to the large terrace facing the sea
- Bedroom 3 with 1 bed size 180cm and en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds and an en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Large terrace with sofas and chairs, a large LCD TV and a stairs that take down to the pool, panoramic sea and sunset view
- Bedroom 5 with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 6 , independent bedroom with a bed size 180cm and an en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Level +1 : roof terrace with a chillout area, sun beds and an extraordinary sea and sunset view
- 10m x 5m swimming pool with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Outdoor dinning area with table for up to 14 guests
- Outdoor kitchen with a BBQ (grill) and panoramic sea views
- Air conditioning in all the house
- Internet WIFI
- Satellite TV
- Safe deposit
- SONOS sound system in the main living and terraces
- 500m² indoor living spaces
- All the bedrooms with LCD TV and a large door to door wardrobes
- All bathrooms in carrara marbles
- Heated swimming pool (under request)
- Staff room available on request
- Tourist License Nr. ETV-1274-E
Surrounded by pine forested hills, the small, protected sandy cove of Cala Salada is a favourite for residents and private boat owners as no tourist ferries ever get here. The water is beautifully clear, shallow and perfect for swimming, and the sea bed mostly soft sand. This small beach is only 1 km from the house which separate Cala Salada and neighbouring Cala Saladita.
A short 5 minutes drive will take you to the commercial area around San Antonio, with all its large supermarkets and services. From here you can easily drive to some of the best beaches and attractions on the west coast of Ibiza. The airport is 25 to 30 minutes away from the villa.