Extraordinary luxury villa with stunning sea views
Extraordinary luxury villa with stunning sea views. Overlooking Cala Olivera and at walking distance from beach and golf course. Gated community with excellent level of security. Extraordinary privacy.
The property is indubitably one of the most beautiful and luxurious villas on the Island. It has just been completed with modern designer features and the highest standards of luxury. With great privacy and sea views, the property is located on the South East coast of the island. The only golf course in Ibiza (18 + 9 holes) and a beautiful secluded beach are at walking distance.
The property features a beautiful pool area surrounded by sun loungers, a wooden-decked area for sunbathing, two outdoor dining areas, chill out area and a fabulous roof terrace that boasts a very large relaxing area with Jacuzzi from which you can enjoy country and sea views.
On the ﬁrst ﬂoor there is a very spacious open plan lounge and dining room with a contemporary design ﬁreplace, satellite TV, Apple TV, luxurious comfortable seating and superb floor to ceiling windows. Incredible sea views!
There is a top-of-the-line Bulthaup fully equipped kitchen with everything you could possibly need for an enjoyable and relaxed holiday. State-of-the-art air conditioning is available throughout the property as is access to WiFi and limestone heated floors.
The villa offers a very large fully equipped gym with sea views from each of the large windows. Technogym machines. Really impressive!
Bedrooms and bathrooms distribution
- Bedroom 1 – Master Suite – en-suite bathroom, large separate walk-in closet, TV, air conditioning, sea views, private terrace with sun loungers.
- Bedroom 2 – VIP Double – en-suite bathroom, large separate walk-in closet, TV, air conditioning, sea views. Independent entrance, private balcony with chairs.
- Bedroom 3 – VIP Double – en-suite bathroom, separate walk-in closet, TV, air conditioning, sea views. Independent entrance from the main villa.
- Bedroom 4 – VIP Double – en-suite bathroom, generous wardrobe space, TV, air conditioning, sea views, private balcony.
- Bedroom 5 – VIP Double – en-suite bathroom, generous wardrobe space, TV, air conditioning, sea views.
- Bedroom 6 – Double Bedroom, with en-suite bathroom, generous wardrobe space, TV, air conditioning, sea views. Separate entrance from the main villa.
- Bedroom 7 – Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, generous wardrobe space, TV, air conditioning. Independent entrance from the main villa.
- Bedroom 8 + 9 (Staff’s apartment) – two double bedrooms, shared bathroom , wardrobe space, TV, air conditioning, sea views. Independent access from the main village.
- Central air conditioning system in all living areas
- High speed internet wi-fi
- Satellite TV and hi-fi sound system
- Top kitchen appliances and equipment
- Roof top deck terrace with stunning sea views
- Spacious outdoors living areas
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Top alarm and safety systems
- Convenient laundry facilities
- Staff apartment
- Covered parking space for several cars
- Private, safe and quiet location
- Secured urbanization with access control and security patrol
- Tourist license request number 23321
- Infinity Pool
- Hot Tub
- Air Condition
- Central Heating
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- Alarm System
- Sonos Sound System
- Roof Terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Chill Out Area
- Espresso Machine
- Staff On Site
- Private Car Parking
- Safe Deposit Box
- All Rooms En Suite
- Laundry Facilities
- Country View
Roca Llisa is a large urbanization facing the sea and its own golf course located on the mid-way between Ibiza town and Santa Eularia. It is a preferred destination because of its excellent services, away from the crowded towns of the island.
The airport is about 16 kilometers away from the Roca Llisa while Ibiza town or Santa Eularia, with all their services and attractions, are just a short drive away.
- 16 Persons
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 750 m² Living Area
- 3,000 m² Plot
Pricing per Week
|01.05.2019 – 01.06.2019||€32,500|
|01.06.2019 – 29.06.2019||€40,000|
|29.06.2019 – 31.08.2019||€48,750|
|31.08.2019 – 28.09.2019||€35,000|
|28.09.2019 – 31.10.2019||€31,250|